Dr. Bittner’s background:
- Graduate of UOP, one of the most prestigious dental schools in the world. (She is the fifth member of her family to graduate from there.)
- Graduate of LVI, the top CE based dental system in the US. Studied “full mouth reconstruction, TMD, sleep, and aesthetic dentistry. This extensive and ongoing training and post dental degree allowed her to study under and maintain relationships with some of the most elite minds in dentistry.
- First dentist to work with Invisalign (receiving 2 innovation awards). Launched certification program to the general dentist population and supported product “roll out.”
- Developed the healthcare vertical of Drop Thought, an instantaneous patient feedback system. (Drop Thought was developed by a Stanford think tank)
- One of 10 doctors/dentists worldwide chosen to be a part of the San Diego based Resmed clinical team, as a specialist in sleep.
- Fotona Laser Company speaker and consultant.
- Clinical Advisor and inventor for Cal-X-Stars Dental Division
- Co-founder of The Children’s Dental Healthcare League. (Kids in the Klinic)
Dr. Bittner treats each patient as an individual and feels that it is critical for any successful treatment to be based on in-depth information and the resulting options. A team approach between both the doctor and patient is part of her long term, more holistic wellness plan.
Dr. Bittner truly loves her career and is passionate about preserving integrity in medicine. She is humbled and honored daily at the trust her patients place in her and considers them part of her family.